TR3a sputtering then die

To: "'ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM'" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3a sputtering then die
From: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 19:23:01 -0400
Randall,

As per usual, you wealth of information has proven correct. I thought the
stalling had gone away, it hadn't, it was back. In fact right now!  I am
sitting on the side of the road and I took the carb float bowl lids off and
they are dry!  I checked the pump bowl and it full of fuel. Using the
priming lever I refilled the carb bowls ( I can hear it squirting into
them).

Now she starts no probs, does this point to a pump problem?

Tis the day to track down issues, well on the road and going to see if she
gets home now.

David Templeton
'59 tr3a - not very happy :-(