Re: TR3a sputtering then die

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3a sputtering then die
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>
Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 13:34:33 -0400
On 8 May 2004 at 11:55, David Templeton wrote:

> He he, forgot to mention that part, with the top down :-). Opened the
> cap and no diff.

No diff???  No wonder the car won't go.  The diff is an essential
part of the drivetrain.  This is sorta' like the guy who pulled into
the garage complaining that his engine was missing.  Can't go far
without the engine.  Next you'll be saying he checked the gas line
and found no brakes.  I mean breaks.  Ah, nevermind.  I'm getting
tired of this; time to retire.  I think you've given us a bum steer.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@pop.rcn.com