TR3A Gas and Brake Line Recommendations

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3A Gas and Brake Line Recommendations
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 21:27:25 -0400
Hello, everyone.

I did try to research these two questions in the archives, but couldn't find
exactly what I was looking for.   I'll next be plumbing my body off TR3A
restoration.

1)  Gas line:  I did note Randall's suggestion for fuel line:  "bundy tubing"
from McMaster - Carr @ $18 for a 25 foot roll.  But I also need the
compression fittings too.  What size of line and compression fittings should I
ask for?

2)  Brake line:  I don't want to flare my own fittings.  Does anyone have a
recommendation for a product and source?

Thank you all for being there yet again!

Terry Smith
'59 TR3A  TS 58667  (Getting close to body work!)