Re: Bending brake lines

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bending brake lines
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 20:28:04 EDT
In a message dated 5/19/2004 4:54:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
geneglenn@qwest.net writes:

If you  want to do it right go to Aircraft Spruce & Specialty, or, better
yet,  Rigid Tools, www.rigid.com and get their 1/4 inch lever tube
bender.   I'll bet you collapse the inner radius the first six or seven
times you try  to bend it over a mandrel by hand

=====
No offense, but I've been doing it this way off and on for over 30 years  and
haven't botched a job yet. ;-)
Maybe I oversimplified the process in my original statement, but it's not
rocket science, either.
--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a  jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your,  er,
Triumph Herald engine with wings.
-- Cut-price  Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)