Re: Do it yourself alignment question (TR3A)

To: "Paul Willoughby" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Do it yourself alignment question (TR3A)
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 13:05:21 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net i4PH6Kgs015250
Message text written by "Paul Willoughby"
>With all this talk about rotating the steering wheel on it's spline, is it
important to consider the turn signal self canceling cam?  Not sure about
TR3s, but on TR4s and up, it sure looks like just moving the steering wheel
over might have at least some effect on the self canceling feature of the
wheel.
<

Indeed it does.  My TR6 turn signals cancel at different a point off center
in one direction than on the other. It is in need of a complete four wheel
alignment but I won't do that until I finish installing the new springs.

Dave