TR3-4 water pump pulley story

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3-4 water pump pulley story
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 18:45:28 -0400
Well,
I've been tinkering with my 63B and got the new water pump, removed the old
pulley from the old pump, took the water pump housing off and stripped it
all down, painted them all, and as I handling the pulley, I dropped it.
Well, as luck holds, it landed on the rear flange and cracked a perfectly
good pulley and it looked as new as a 40 year old part can!

I took one off of my TR4 motor and I'm going to use it, but of course I am
one pulley short.  I've ordered one from Moss....does anyone have any
experience with the replacement pulleys?  Its not here yet, so I've not
seen it.

It could have landed any other way but......;-(

Doug