RE: New Harold Owner !

To: <BarrMark262@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Harold Owner !
From: "Bill Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 23:05:52 +0100
> From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net]
>
> Hi List: I am the new owner of a Triumph Herald convertable! I am very
> happy.

Hi Dennis,
Congratulations on a great choice.

> I am hoping someone can contact me and give me information on parts
> suppliers etc. If any of you have restoration books etc. I would be
> interested  in
> purchasing.

There are a number of Herald parts suppliers (including myself), but most of
us are located in the UK. You shouldn't have any trouble obtaining anything
you're likely to need, though exchange rates will be working against you at
the moment.
Not to take anything from the team.net groups, but you might want to check
out the Yahoo Herald group:
This is about the best Herald specific group you'll find, though I am biased
as I started it myself nearly 5 years ago.
Cheers,
Bill.

Rarebits4classics

PO Box 1232