RE: Tr3a brake light.

To: "'Paul Willoughby'" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tr3a brake light.
From: "David Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 11:53:20 -0400
First off, thanks for all of the responses, it seems most of the suggestions
are for the same solution, attach the switch to the pedal box in the engine
bay and be done.  While normally I this would be a great fast, easy
solution.  I would like to hide the switch from plain view; it all "looks"
original :-).

That is why my vision of a bracket in the footwell came to mind.  If memory
serves the "More BS about TR's" mentioned something like this and I wondered
if someone had fabricated one.  It looks like I am the guinea pig and need
to take some measurements and see what can be done.

As always, any ideas and comments are welcome and I will try and post what I
find if anyone is interested.

David Templeton
'59 TR3a
'74 Spitfire