RE: Chrome plating

To: "Ronnie Babbitt" <rbtr3a@cox.net>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Chrome plating
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 06:59:13 -0400
Hi Ronnie:

I had mine done locally here in the Harrisburg area by Librandi's Platting
(717-944-9442 and they have a web site), who get job's shipped in from all
over the world.  The have a complete machine shop as well as platting, so
can do just about any job.  Nothing but the best in their work.  I paid $220
for the pair of over riders.  For the windshield, I paid $125 for the lower
piece, $125 for the upper piece and $200 for both stanchions.

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70TR6
'59 TR3