Re Shoulder Belts TR3A

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re Shoulder Belts TR3A
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:27:48 -0500
For what it's worth, some 47 years ago whilst driving my TR2, I
rear-ended a stationary vehicle at sufficient speed that my car was a
write off and I was knocked unconscious. (Don't ask me how it
happened, I don't remember). I was not wearing a seat belt (One
didn't in those days).
  The only injury I sustained was a bruise on my forehead and a gash
(two stitches) over my eye. I was not thrown from the car which
remained straight on the road. ( The other vehicle disappeared
through a hedge!) I had the top up.
  Make of that what you will.
  Dave

This E-mail message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by our Spam and Virus Scanner program,
See http://www.net2u.com for more information on this service.
Northstar Internet Services ,Your Local Isp.