Unbelievable - What Are The Odds!!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Unbelievable - What Are The Odds!!
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:13:07 -0800 FILETIME=[9FCD1F00:01C4CDA3]
Currently on Ebay is listed a parts catalogue for a TR2.  I was casually
looking at it, when I noticed that the commission number written on the
inside front cover is my car!!  TS3388L!!

I guess I now know the orginal purchaser, where it was purchased, when it
was purchased, and the original English reg number.

Not sure how or why it went from England to Sunnyvale, CA.  Does anyone know
a Clarence Kay in Sunnyvale?

Of course I am bidding on it  I'm sure that the price will skyrocket, but
we'll see what happens.

David Gunn
1954 TR2 TS3388L
Chico, CA