RE: Unbelievable - What Are The Odds!!

To: "'David Gunn'" <ccgunn1010@hotmail.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Unbelievable - What Are The Odds!!
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:06:56 -0800 iAIK7fAC009625
Dave;
If it was me, I'd write Clarence an email.  (You can contact the seller thru
Ebay)  I'd tell him the story and see if he'd be willing to withdraw the
sale, and sell it to you directly.
Chances are he may be partial to Triumphs and want the book to get to the
car that it came with.
I'd do it, he might too, what do you have to loose?

Bob
71 TR6
Seattle, WA.