TR6 fender label

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 fender label
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 20:28:17 EST
Hi folks. I'm doing a body off restoration of a 75 TR6 and plan on
repainting the entire body including the engine compartment. There is a yellow
sticker
on the inner wall of the driver's side fender which I believe is an
emissions control sticker or so I've been told by the folks at TRF.
Unfortunately the
sticker is also NLS by them. Does anyone know of a source for  this sticker
or should I consider masking off the present sticker before I have  it painted?
It's not in the best condition and I really would not want to do  that if at
all possible. I may just strip it off and paint the fender, hoping to  find a
sticker at a later date. I'd appreciate any  advice                    Tom
Miller