Re: TR6 fender label

To: TOMJOANNMI@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 fender label
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:21:27 -0500
Hi Tom,
TRF is correct- it is an emissions sticker. The one on my car is still
legible.  This item was available as little as 4 years ago- it appears that
there is little demand for the sticker now, hence the NLS.  If it's not in
good shape why mask it off? You might try Doug's Parts
http//wwwtriumphparts.com  . He usually has a good supply of parts that are
NLS and he
has items that appeal to the concours crowd.
Oh, and BTW, when you put it back together, will it have everything as
Factory? ie, gulp valve, egr, air injection manifold,  and related hoses
and plumbing? More importantly, will the system work as designed by the
factory?  Just some questions that may impact your decision. I have the
emissions manual and may be able to send you a copy should you desire.

Yours in Triumph,

Jeff Johnson