Re: TR3A Fuel Sending Unit

To: "Geo Hahn" <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>, "TR" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR3A Fuel Sending Unit
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:55:01 -0500
I just redid the cork gasket in mine last week. The back seat is out for a
new wiring harness and with the aid of an offset screwdriver, it came off
without loosening anything, I did clean up the treads on the sending unit
and tank (10X32 I think) and replace the common headed screws with phillips
(easier to tighten in place) but all in all a very easy job.
Tom Fansher
61 TR3A  TS76120L
62 TR4
73 Stag