Re: TR6 Misfiring

To: "Winebarger, Carl" <cwinebar@harris.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 Misfiring
From: emanteno@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 12:19:14 +0000

> The coil is what came with the car but puts out a nice healthy
> spark! The misfire seem to be random across all the cylinders have racked my
> brain trying to figure what is causing the problem. I am sure it is something
> simple but I cannot seem to find it.
Coils that are failing often do so when they get hot. I have seen a going bad
coil do exactly as you describe, and if it were me, I would try another one.
Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
63 TR4 VSCDA Group 2 #58
Highland Park, IL

Participate in Democracy.

"In the end, we will not so much remember the words of our enemies,
but the silence of our friends."  Martin Luther King, Jr.