TR6 radiator

To: "- triumph (E-mail)" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 radiator
From: "Janssen, Lee K" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 05:25:10 -0700
2 questions on TR6 radiators:

1) Does anyone have a 72-74 radiator that is not installed and would be willing
to make a couple of measurements on it for me?
 Mine is installed and I'd like to confirm the diameter of the inlet, position,
angle and diameter of the bottom radiator outlet, as well as the angle of the
mounting brackets.

2) Does anyone on the North American side of the pond have experiance with
having a custom aluminum radiator constructed for a TR6?
I'd be willing to go with a non-custom unit, however, I'm looking for something
smaller than the 19 X 22 inch units that the V8 engine swap guys use.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Lee