Re: Continuing Stromberg Problems

To: Dale VanCleef <dalebonn@netnitco.net>
Subject: Re: Continuing Stromberg Problems
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 04:26:50 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Did he say why you ned an air valve?  They don't really wear out - and
unless one was damaged in some way they don't require replacement -  In
what condition is the engine before you took it in (I don't recall it in
the message)?  If it's old and tired, no amount of tuning will bring you
more power or better running -