RE: Shoulder Belts TR3A

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Shoulder Belts TR3A
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 16:01:21 -0800
> This thread has nothing to do specifically with Triumphs. How to mount
> sealtbelts, OK. Whether 2 point or 3 point belts are better, not OK.

John, how can you say this thread has nothing to do with Triumphs !?  Surely
discussing the best way to improve (or not) the safety of a Triumph is
suitable discussion fare for the Triumph list !

> Please take your OPINIONS on safety to another list.

Oddly enough, John, your post seems to be the first one in this thread that
didn't contain at least some facts.  And I don't recall anything in the list
charter that says opinions are not on-topic, as long as they are opinions
about Triumphs.

Dave, I don't know what John's problem is, but I thought your post was
interesting, informative, and more importantly, on-topic.  Please don't go
away.

Randall