TR4 radio

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 radio
From: McRuss <wtrrtw@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 10:13:05 -0800 (PST)
I'm not interested in mounting a radio but I am replacing the dash support with
the proper support (had a TR4A support) and my factory manual and the various
catalogs are confusing.  The manual shows a drawing similar to the catalogs and
calls the piece between the facia and the support a "facia board."  An
accompaning photo shows a different piece altogether and no name.  The Moss
catalog calls the piece a "Bracket, lower dash."  Whatever it is called, I
wonder if it had a hole in it for the radio (I don't have the Bracket, lower
dash, yet) and if there were two different Brackets.  I don't think either of
my prior 4s had a radio.  Help would be appreciated.