Re: TR4 radio

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR4 radio
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj123@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 13:40:34 -0600 reply-type=original
If you are referring to the piece that connects the lower dash support to
the upper dash, I can send you a dimensioned plan (in PDF format) that I
drew up for one and took to a machine shop for fabrication.  It's not
identical to the original (which I ruined trying to modify to fit my
stereo), but it's close.  You can leave it blank if you don't plan to fit a
stereo, or modify it to fit a particular stereo.

The original one's I've seen were all cut out for a radio.  If a radio
wasn't installed, they had some sort of blanking plate mounted in front of
the hole.

Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4 - CT19389L