RE: International postage question (Shipping parts, no LBC but car part

To: "'Barry Schwartz'" <v6spitfireguy@cox.net>, "TR" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: International postage question (Shipping parts, no LBC but car parts)
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 14:02:56 -0800
Has
> anybody sent anything overseas via USPS and were there
> additional charges
> which I will incur that I am not getting off the USPS web
> site??  Hummm....

Barry,

I have shipped things even farther East than Germany and there is in fact a
huge price discrepancy between USPS & UPS,...  No, there should not be any
other charges, though they will charge a small fee for making it a
registered package (recommended) and/or insurance.

At least, that has been my experience.  So far, no problems on the receiver
end either.

David R. Hammond
62 TR4 #CT 17780LO
68 TR250 #CD 185LO