Triumph pictures by a Standard Triumph stylist

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Triumph pictures by a Standard Triumph stylist
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 22:37:46 -0000
If you surf Triumph websites outside your own country, I would point anyone
interested in Standard Triumph artwork to the Triumph Sports Six Club
website in the UK and this link in particular -
http://dev.tssc.org.uk/catalog.asp?category=200412011443167352636367
Sports Six and VTR in the US (in the person of Bill Sohl) have been
authorised by Paul Richardson (son of the late Ken) to supply said artwork
to enthusiasts. These remarkable illustrations as a Special Edition were all
drawn by the late Vic Hammond - a Standard-Triumph body stylist - and were
commissioned exclusively by Paul as the front covers for his former
magazine, "Triumph Over Triumph."
The pictures are totally because Vic drew them entirely from memory.
I believe Paul is also supplying these pictures direct and while I am not
willing to divulge his email address to the world in general, I am more than
happy to forward emails to him from interested parties - NFI. Vic died four
years ago and his undertaken only for Paul depict some of the cars he styled
during his employment in Coventry. They are a very worthy addition to any
enthusiasts collection of memorabilia and I commend you to click on the URL
for a look.

Jonmac
---