Re: Dash

To: "THOMAS FANSHER" <tfansher@comcast.net>, <jefflee@access-4-free.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Dash
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 18:06:25 -0800 from [4.26.139.199] at Thu, 23 Dec 2004 20:07:26 -0600
Most of the marine spar varnishes are UV resistant. Verathane also has a
line of UV resistant finishes. Check the label for UV resistance.

Allen Brenden
Lynnwood, WA USA

'76 TR7 FHC (Daily Driver)sometimes
'76 TR7 FHC (Long Term Project)maybe not a project
'79 TR7 DHC (New Project)
'80 TR7 DHC (Parts)
'75 TR7 FHC (Parts)still parts
Many assorted parts, all for sale
'65 Barracuda Slant Six (a whole 'nother project)now for sale

Uncles Al's Auto Wood (currently not taking orders)
http://mysite.verizon.net/res1zj1z/index.htm

Outgoing mail scanned with Norton AntiVirus