Re: Dash

To: <jefflee@access-4-free.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Dash
From: "Allen Brenden" <allen.brenden@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 14:02:43 -0800 from [4.26.139.199] at Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:02:58 -0600
Make sure you use a UV resistant overcoat. I didn't on my first dash and
it's gone from black walnut to honey blond.
Live and learn.

Allen Brenden
Lynnwood, WA USA

'76 TR7 FHC (Daily Driver)sometimes
'76 TR7 FHC (Long Term Project)maybe not a project
'79 TR7 DHC (New Project)
'80 TR7 DHC (Parts)
'75 TR7 FHC (Parts)still parts
Many assorted parts, all for sale
'65 Barracuda Slant Six (a whole 'nother project)now for sale

Uncles Al's Auto Wood (currently not taking orders)
http://mysite.verizon.net/res1zj1z/index.htm

Outgoing mail scanned with Norton AntiVirus