Re: Flash to pass - more info?

To: "Bill Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>, "'Anthony Rhodes'" <spamiam@comcast.net>, "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Flash to pass - more info?
From: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 07:35:14 -0500
I looked in the Parts Manual that I have and while it says there are unique
switches for right and left side cars it describes the switch as having a
flash feature. I wonder why there were unique switches for the two cars.
I've never driven a right hand drive car, are the column switches reversed
side to side?
Perhaps a Lucas Parts Book can shed some light on the subject.
JVV