Wiring Help 56TR3

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wiring Help 56TR3
From: harold Sawatsky <hsawatsk@sasktel.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 20:12:35 -0600
I could really use some help tonight. Keep in mind wiring is my worst nightmare.
I'm trying to wire the dash using the diagram from the original service manual.
I have a new harness from TRF. In the diagram, the Brown with Blue #36 goes
from the control box to the Lighting Switch A and then to the ignition switch
(by the way all switches are new). How can I tell which contact is A on the
Lighting Switch?

Also, which warning light is for the Ignition and which is the Direction
warning light - red or yellow and which is on what side.

Can do everything else pretty good except this darn wiring!!!

TIA
Harold