Re: Cooling System Mystery

To: "List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Cooling System Mystery
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 21:48:27 -0000
Hi Mike
Try some CELIT rad stuff, this is a fibre which replicates the platelets in
the blood system, they circulate in a suspended manner in the coolant, and
on passing the hole they try to emerge under the pressure of the system,
within a few seconds they will stem even a quite heavy flow of coolant. This
stuff is the only one my local rad shop does not object to finding in a rad
for refurb! It does not settle in the bottom of the block or rad, and
flushes away easily.
NFI etc just mightily impressed by its characteristics and abilities to do
what it says on the pack. Oh and it is cheap, around the #1 mark for a
sachet, it should be at most fuel stations.

Graham.