Re: tr3 with v8

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>, <L1J1S@aol.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: tr3 with v8
From: "Wayne Brazinski" <wayne@brazinski.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 17:53:45 -0600
Well -
Tom White on the list has a 3 with a 289 super high horsepower Ford motor in
it.
Paul Willoughby on the list has a 3 with a 302 in it.

Tom has a manual trans and Paul has an auto.  Both are really well done - in
different ways.

I want one, and am working on it.

Check the following for good info, and thank Dan Masters for being such a
hero and putting this on the web-

http://britishv8.org/swaps/

Look around in the examples - there are a few 3's, most notably one by Mike
Donovan in Tennessee.  I've spoken to him twice already - super guy.

Hope this helps!

Wayne
Illinois, USA