TR4A wiring questions

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR4A wiring questions
From: "Jeff Tedder" <jtedder68@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 21:02:35 -0800
List,

I'm finally getting around to actually connecting the new wiring harness
that has been sitting in my ground up restoration, and I have a couple
of questions that I'm hoping somebody can answer (obviously negative
ground car, being a TR4A):

1.      Which terminal on the starter solenoid does the red/white wire
attach to?  The starter side of the solenoid (which would be the same as
where the brown wire goes) or the solenoid body terminal (not apparently
connected to the starter side)?
2.      Which side of the coil does the white harness wire connect to?
(I think positive, and the high tension lead connects to neg, but I
can't remember).

As always, TIA!

Jeff
'67 TR4A (3 months from running), '66 TR4A