I'm baaaaack...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I'm baaaaack...
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:25:22 EST
Hello to all the TR guys and girls.  I've been off the list for a  couple of
years and now I've signed up again.

I haven't touched my TR4 in a more than a couple of years and now the wife
says it's time to finish it once and for all.

My mother in law moving out from the house next door and finally giving me  a
garage to work in has relieved me of one of the last excuses I had for not
working on it.

I still have an MG Midget that needs attention, and some other LBC projects
for the future, but I wanted to get back in a TR frame of mind, so I signed
back  on.  Anyone know of any other active TR lists?  Midgetsprite at yahoo  is
almost as active as the Spridget at autox list.

I sort of promise to keep my non LBC rants to a minimum here and leave them
on the Spridgets list.

Regards,

Robert Houston
63 TR4