RE: And Who is Dan Masters?

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: And Who is Dan Masters?
From: "Michael Ferguson" <tr3a@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 17:48:26 -0500
See Dan's note below. From the horse's mouth, so to speak...a fine gentleman
and a great asset to "The Hobby". Still, I guess we know where us 4 cylinder
guys stand...we just need MORE POWER!

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A

Mike,

I am about 80% complete with the early TR manual, but it has been at 80%
for about three years now. I hope to find time to get back on it soon.

As you may know, after I completed the TR6 manual, but before I could get
the TR3-4A manual finished, I took on the publication of the British V8
newsletter and started the development of the wiring harnesses. Not exactly
what I had in mind when I retired!

Regards, and best wishes for a "triumphant" new year,

Dan
DANMAS@aol.com