Triumph Spares Day

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Triumph Spares Day
From: "Bob Rochlin" <r_rochlin@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 21:06:56 -0500
Hi All,
        I just has the opportunity to read John MacCartney's generous offer
to organize and accompany listers to the Triumph Spares Day festivities in
February.  If I weren't anchored home due to my snow plowing business during
February, my wife an I would go just for fun.
        Meeting John and going to The Pub John refers to was one of the
highlights of our trip to England last year.  The food, ambiance and company
were superb. We all know John as the embodiment of the old Standard- Triumph
Company and it's culture.  John, however, is much more. He has vast business
experience in the automotive world in England,  Europe and Asia post Triumph
and is a fascinating conversationalist (in many languages).  To top it all
off he can drive his Triumph 2000 like he really means it through the
winding roads surrounding Stratford upon Avon, an event not to be missed.
        If you can go I envy you.
Bob Rochlin
'72 TR6