RE: Free Website hosting - little LBC

To: "'David Templeton'" <davidt@opentext.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Free Website hosting - little LBC
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 07:39:46 -0500
David,
A search of Google shows a number of options for free web hosting. Another
option you might want to consider is an inexpensive "pay for" hosting
service that is almost free. I went with 1and1.com which cost $5.00/month
payable every 6 months. I've seen others at $3.00/mo paid annually. With my
service I get my domain name at no additional charge, 1 gig of storage space
and 200 email addresses... and there was no set-up charge. Many of the
"free" services have severe restrictions on web space size and bombard you
with advertising.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org