request for information - turbo TR6

To: "- triumph (E-mail)" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: request for information - turbo TR6
From: "Janssen, Lee K" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 06:29:33 -0700
Request for information!
I would like to collect names, photos, links and whatever other information
that is available on turbo charging Triumphs so that I post the information on
a web page that will help interested individuals and avoid the re-hash of old
issues.
I'm interested in both stock and re-engined applications so if you know of
someone, who knows someone who has a turbo Triumph please let me know any and
all details and I'll try and put the information together.
Thanks for the Help
Lee