GT6-3 Gearbox FS

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT6-3 Gearbox FS
From: Martin Secrest <msecrest@voanews.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:38:33 -0500
I've got a very good condition GT6-3 gearbox up for sale.

This transmission has about 20k miles on it; I cannot pinpoint the
mileage because it was an NOS unit installed in my car by the PO.  I'm
selling it to upgrade to overdrive.

This would be a good replacement unit for a GT6/Spit owner looking to
replace a marginal unit with one that is sound.  This is a gearbox-only
sale; you'll need to keep your own bell housing, shifter mechanism and
tailpiece.  $300 includes shipping.  I can email pictures of the gears
for those interested.

--
Martin Secrest
Arlington, VA