Wiring Update

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Wiring Update
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 22:34:08 -0500
After taking a long Holiday break, it's back to the garage and re-wiring the
TR6. Thank God (actually my wife who gave it to me about 6 years ago) for
that 55,000 BTU heater as it's been cold, mild, cold, very cold etc here in
Connecticut. Today was low 30's and now it's snowing with about 4 inches on
the ground since late this afternoon. For those following the installation,
I've updated my web site.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org