RE: TR3A seat stability

To: "McEwen, Art" <Art.McEwen@moh.gov.on.ca>,
Subject: RE: TR3A seat stability
From: "Michael Andrews" <mandrews53@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 21:34:31 -0800
a cheap and easy experiment is to cut blocks of flexible foam and slide
them inside the springs of the seat . You can adjust the give of the seat
with the height of the block . I'd also put stiffer ones in the springs
next to the door. The passengers always think they are going to be flung
out of the car if that side is soft. What can I say worked for me, Mike
TR2inLA