RE: Fewer LBCs on ebay?

To: "Jim" <cartr4a@ameritech.net>, "McEwen, Art"
Subject: RE: Fewer LBCs on ebay?
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:55:14 -0700
Maybe that is why Barrett-Jackson, Kruse, and one other that escapes my mind
hold their auctions in Scottsdale and Phoenix in January!

My TR3 was accepted at Barrett-Jackson and I was going to put it across the
auction block, but an old friend and fellow TR enthusiast bought at my
price, so didn't need to do that! Which was good, especially in light of the
costs and the few "track records" of TR3s at major auctions!!

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3 (Sold and delivered in Dec!)
'68 TR250 (Project Started!)
Scottsdale, AZ