Re: J Type OverDrive group purchase

To: dmallin@attglobal.net, Mohawktriumphs@aol.com, Acekraut11@aol.com,
Subject: Re: J Type OverDrive group purchase
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:51:16 EST
In a message dated 1/13/2005 12:19:29 PM Mountain Standard Time,
dmallin@attglobal.net writes:

Below is  the list of folks I have for the J type OverDrives.

Is anyone else  interested? Anyone on the list below change their mind?

We need 5 of  each piece to get the reduced price from OD Spares in the UK.
Shippping is  extra. It's
not cheap.

We need to buy 3-5 OD's to get the reduced  price from the eBay guy.

Which parts do you want from OD Spares? Do you  know of any other parts source
s that should be pursued?

Volvo J type  OD  Used $80
Speedo Driving gear $32.72 + shipping (OD Spares in the  UK) May be included
in the OD -- not sure
Speedo Pinion $ 28.05 + shipping  (OD Spares) (May be included in OD -- not
sure)
Mainshaft $163.63 +  shipping (OD Spares)
Rear Flange $60.00 + shipping (OD Spares)
Adapter  Housing -- these are used, Not sure of a source. TRF's last one was
in  1998

The prices from OD spares are approximations. Shipping is not  included.

What is this?  A source for OD transmissions?  I'd love to have  one for my
63 TR4.  Have you checked closely on the cost of shipping from  the UK?  I
bought a Riley grille shell on ebay UK and shipping was 5 times  what I paid
for
it!

Robert  Houston
63 TR4
73 MG Midget
Texan in NM

... You do  not define the First Amendment. It defines you. And it is bigger
than you.  That's how freedom works. It also demands you do your homework.
Again and again,  I hear gun owners say, how can we believe anything the
antigun
media says when  they can't even get the facts right? For too long, you have
swallowed  manufactured statistics and fabricated technical support from
antigun  organizations that wouldn't know a semi-auto from a sharp stick. And
it
shows.  You fall for it every time. ... Charlton  Heston