J Type OverDrive group purchase

To: Mohawktriumphs@aol.com, Acekraut11@aol.com, chuck.arnold@oracle.com,
Subject: J Type OverDrive group purchase
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:15:06 -0500
Below is the list of folks I have for the J type OverDrives.

Is anyone else interested? Anyone on the list below change their mind?

We need 5 of each piece to get the reduced price from OD Spares in the UK.
Shippping is extra. It's
not cheap.

We need to buy 3-5 OD's to get the reduced price from the eBay guy.

Which parts do you want from OD Spares? Do you know of any other parts sources
that should be pursued?

Volvo J type OD  Used $80
Speedo Driving gear $32.72 + shipping (OD Spares in the UK) May be included in
the OD -- not sure
Speedo Pinion $ 28.05 + shipping (OD Spares) (May be included in OD -- not sure)
Mainshaft $163.63 + shipping (OD Spares)
Rear Flange $60.00 + shipping (OD Spares)
Adapter Housing -- these are used, Not sure of a source. TRF's last one was in
1998

The prices from OD spares are approximations. Shipping is not included.

Mohawktriumph (1-2)
Aaron  (1)
Chuck Arnold (1)
Rick Patton (1)