Re: TR's and guns (no LBC content)

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR's and guns (no LBC content)
From: "WebmasterRick" <WebmasterRick@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:24:53 -0600
Randall:

<<Pot calling the kettle black, isn't it Joe ?

You're the one making off-topic posts filled with slurs and lies...>>

PLEASE do NOT do that to me a brews are being ingested!!!!  Da*ned near choked
to death from LMAO !!!!!!!!

Got the following from MGs List.   Hope SOMEONE is interested??!?!?!?!?!?

Rick
****

Sorry to bombard the list, but I just met a very
elderly woman who's husband died and was left with a
bunch of stuff she needs to sell.  She's broke and
worried about her power getting turned off (it's
either the single greatest sales-con in the history of
the world or the saddest situation I have ever run
across...)

Anyway, she has two Triumph Stags - a yellow one and a
red one.  Both are complete and have automatic
transmissions.  The yellow one has some type of
american engine in it, and it's ROUGH.  Not rusty,
though.  But the interior is shot, the engine is shot,
the steering is  all disconnected... it's rough.  The
red one is much better.  It looks like it was driven
into the garage five years ago and parked.  Correct
engine, etc.  The interior is pretty nice - just dusty
and neglected.  The upholstery looks good, etc.  The
car has no rust anywhere that I could find.

Both cars have hardtops.  She says she wants $5k for
both, but I have a feeling she has over-valued them,
and she may end up taking quite a bit less, if you
have the heart to haggle with an old woman who is
worried about getting her power turned off...

She also has what appears to be a Spridget engine -
1275cc.  Looks like it's been sitting forever.  And a
Jaguar engine that looks like something out of an
80's-era XJ6 or something.

Anyway, if anyone wants her contact information, let
me know off-list.  I have no interest in this
transaction whatsoever.  Just listing it for her to
try to help.

Everything is in Concord, NC - about thirty miles
northeast of Charlotte, NC.

Cheers,

=====
Paul Misencik - 1971 MGB - www.sopwithracing.com