re: mirror

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: mirror
From: ElangTR4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:54:46 EST
Bob,

The research I did for my TR4 told me that the US (and maybe other market)
TR4s were not fitted with mirrors as standard equipment. I've seen both bullet
and Lucas as well as other aftermarket mirrors on many TR4s. Mine has one Lucas
style mounted on the driver's side fender, but it's pretty useless as it is
so far forward and vibrates. If I were changing, I'd put Lucas style mirrors on
both doors. I agree with Andy about the bullet-style on TR4s, but I do have
one on my TR6 which I think looks just fine.

Eric Langreder
64 TR4
71 TR6