Re: Body Mounting Question (longish)

To: Aledotr6@aol.com, 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Body Mounting Question (longish)
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:35:30 -0500
Hi Bud,

I'm about to do this myself on my TR250. Can you send me any responses you get?

I read somewhere that you should start in the center and work towards both
front and rear at the
same time.

Seems you would want the doors and fenders on while you were doing it so you
could see how things
were going.

The center sill pads do seem like a puzzle. In my case, I would have to take
the doors and fenders
off to reinstall the bracing and lift the body. Maybe closing the doors is
enough to lift it a
little to get to the sill shims???

Starting to scare me....

Don Malling