Head Off

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Head Off
From: John Gillis <jgillis@gemini.tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:54:48 +0000
I want to remove the head on my TR2 engine. I have yet to run this
engine since I rebuilt it. I had used clamps to hold the liners in
place prior to putting the head on. I used the traditional asbestos
gasket with Wellseal. If I do this will I disturb the figure of 8
gaskets?, I really don't want to have to go back over that part of
the rebuild. The reason for removing the head is to supply Revington
TR with the data re the capacity of the combustion chambers, to allow
them to check how much has been ground off and if I need thicker
gaskets.
John
--
John Gillis
1954 TR2 TS3618. October 1954 (ground up)