head off

To: "list" <Triumphs@Autox.team.net>
Subject: head off
From: "Randy Homanchuk" <rhomer@porchlight.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:19:21 -0500
John : to save the work and time to remove the head ,if you can get access to
a racer or better a race. car tech.inspector,they have way(s) to check the
volume of an individual cylinder multiply times the cylinders---equals the
engine displacement  according to track rules  if your over the class engine
displacement your racing in, your not getting your prize money I hope any
fellow racers  can explain in detail how this procedure works, I know heat
has factor , because racers would never knowingly push the enevlope past the
rules. Anyways this procedure could be time& money saver  Randy