Re: TR4 AC? (finally some LBC content)

To: tr3driver@comcast.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR4 AC? (finally some LBC content)
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:10:32 EST
In a message dated 1/19/2005 12:39:22 PM Mountain Standard Time,
tr3driver@comcast.net writes:

Last  time I was in El Paso in the summer (in a TR3), I put up a ragtop &  cut
the back window out of it.  Was actually pretty  comfortable.

Randall

.
Well actually, the dry heat, as long as it is below about 95 really isn't
toooooo bad, but the older I get the harder it is for me to take.  Also, at
sundown the heat leaves pretty quickly.

Regards,

Robert Houston
63 TR4
73 MG Midget
Texan in  NM

I have strong feelings about gun control. If there's a gun around, I  want to
be controlling it.
-- (from Pink Cadillac, 1989 - John Eskow)