It seems to be that time of year again...

To: "6pack" <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: It seems to be that time of year again...
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70tr6@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:52:43 -0500
I received a new submission to last year's "Garagemahall" photo collection
and given the rather in climate weather that much of the country is
experiencing, it seems a good time to revisit this topic. So, the question
is, have you been naughty or nice in your garage lately?  I'm especially
interested to see some of our brethren from the truly cold areas of the
country.  It's been cold here in Atlanta lately, but nothing compared to
what some of you are going through.

For those of you who may be new to the list, last year my mind was wandering
during the cooler months about what our garages might look like.  The night
before I had seen an episode of "Dream Car Garage" and they featured two
gentlemen from Canada who had garages that were nicer than our homes.  They
had their British cars and motorcycles prominently displayed with
memorabilia on the walls, floors you could eat off of, and one even had a
recreation of a British pub.

Well, I don't think that any of us have that type of disposable income, but
we do have our own work spaces and we do actually work on our cars.  So, on
the following website you will find what some of our "Garagemahalls" look
like - http://www.ralittle2.com/garagemahall.htm.  I welcome any and all new
submissions, and unlike the guys on TV, the more in disarray the better.

Btw, last year's winner, or at least in the top three was Todd Bermudez.  I
haven't seen what type of damage he's down lately, but when I passed through
earlier this year I'd have to say that he may be in danger of being
dethroned.

Cheers, and stay warm.

R. Ashford Little II

 <http://www.ralittle2.com> '70 TR6