Re: TR7 Body Moldings - Triumphs digest V1 #2138

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, jofleming@nortelnetworks.com
Subject: Re: TR7 Body Moldings - Triumphs digest V1 #2138
From: "wayne s" <wayne_s@lycos.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:29:39 -0800
John-

Note the type at the top of the picture "Grinnall 3.9 v8 DHC".  Grinnall was a
company that would modify TR7/8's with body moldings and engine Mods - like
making a 3.5L v8 into a 3.9L v8.  I think they are desirable and I think the
company is still around(?) but I don't think you can buy new body kits.  You
can probably find old kits around though...just search for "Grinnall" on the
net or ebay....

-Wayne (one of many)