help getting in touch with capital triumph register

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: help getting in touch with capital triumph register
From: Adam Wilhite <wilhit100@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:14:51 -0800 (PST)
I have been a member of the capital triumph register for almost a year now.  I
have been too busy in the last year to be able to particapet in any event, but
this year I have time.  I no longer get their emails, which is probably a
hotmail problem.  I have tried to contact 4 officers off the website so that I
can fix my email problem, to no reply.  Does anyone know who I should contact
to get this fixed.  Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
Adam